Lab Testing Referral Guide
LTA is working with your health provider to provide a lab testing service to its patients. If you have received this, then your health provider has referred you for lab testing with us. Below you will find helpful information about how our service works and what you need to do.
How it Works -
1 - You will receive an email notifying you that your health provider has placed a referral for you. A link in that email will take you to our website where you will be prompted to create a password and log in using your new password. Any issues logging in please check here.
2 - Login, read, and provide consent to using the service and confirm that the tests suggested are what you would like to have performed. Please note you can also add tests if there others that you would like.
3 - Please make your payment via credit card or PayPal.
4 - Submit your information to generate your lab order.
5 - A lab order will be generated for you to print and bring with you to Quest when you get tested. If you need help locating your lab order please click here.
More Info -
- You must pay for your lab order on the Lab Testing API website before visiting Quest. Payments cannot be made at the Quest testing location.
- You must print your lab order and present it to Quest at the time of testing. Failure to do so may cause a delay in testing as in most cases Quest will not test an individual without a lab order. Please note if you arrange in advance with LTA, we can certainly book an appointment on your behalf and fax your lab order to Quest prior to your appointment.
- Some tests require special preparation like fasting, etc. To find out what is needed, there is an info button located near each of your tests in the portal which will provide instructions on how to prepare for your test. Learn more.
- If there is an issue at the lab and a specimen requires a recollection, LTA will reach out to you to confirm you are willing to go back for testing and process a new lab order, free of charge.
- A lab order is valid up to 6 months from the date of purchase. If the lab order expires and you still wish to get tested, you will need to pay LTA a $15 admin fee to generate the new lab order, plus any difference in price if the test price has changed since the original order was placed.
- LTA tries to keep their prices as low as possible so they do not include any reflex test amount in the initial price. If you purchase a test that has a reflex test, you will be invoiced the amount of the reflex test separately, but you will be notified if you have purchased a reflex test.
- LTA can accept payment via credit card, Visa, MasterCard and AMEX as well as PayPal. If you are not happy paying on the website, we can take payment over the phone.
- To find the nearest Quest location to your zip code, you can search here.
- Most results take 2-3 business days. To identify a better estimation for test turn around, please contact us. If you feel the results are overdue, please contact us and we will locate the results and obtain an electronic copy in the system for you.
- If you receive a bill from Quest, please be assured that it was sent by mistake and LTA has it covered. Please forward the bill to us and we will have it transferred to our account.
- If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help ensure the process runs smoothly.
LTA Customer Support Hours
Phone 888-512-0719 -9am-5pm EST
Live Chat - 9am-5pm EST
Urgent out of hours texting service - (212) 609-1394
Email - email@example.com